1) Complete each stage of the survival guide to produce quality research, every time!
2) Create a keyword list of related / alternative word combinations on your topic. (one keyword is not enough to get the best results)
3) Search the Library catalogue using all of your keywords and combinations of keywords.
4) Use the Library website to search for thousands of journal articles in the Library Online.
5) Assess all sources for reliability, quality and relevance.
6) Use bibliographies, indexes and references in books and journals to further your research.
7) Use the Referencing Guide.
8) Get help with research, contact your Subject Librarian from our contact us page.